This is a full picture of my 2009 graveyard haunt during the day. This year I added alot of new tombstones. The witches were also added and so was the ground breaker coffin and the one with the hands coming out. The second picture is of my porch area. It is covered so it leaves alot of room for my skelleton spiders of all different sizes and also the spider egg sacks. After it was all up I used a hot glue gun to make more realistic webs. The third picture is a close up of what they look like. I tried one of those that used air but it leaked and just didn't work very well and the air leaked out. I will later tell you how I did this.