Quantcast
DECK THE HOLIDAY'S: DIY, PRINTABLE HALLOWEEN PARTY INVITATIONS, ANY GHOUL THAT SEES THESE WILL WANT TO ATTEND!!

Monday, October 24, 2011

DIY, PRINTABLE HALLOWEEN PARTY INVITATIONS, ANY GHOUL THAT SEES THESE WILL WANT TO ATTEND!!

 

 

   I thought these would be cool for an adult halloween party.  Who wouldn't want to attend it after getting these in the mail.  Brought to you by www.trulysmitten.blogspot.com .  May your party raise the DEAD!!


 DIY Ghoulish Halloween Invitation





   With my favorite ghoulish holiday fast approaching, I thought I'd share with you an antiquated and creepy DIY Halloween invitation I made over the weekend. Hope these come in handy for your halloween festivities!

What you'll need:

- kraft paper (5.5 x 8.5)
- white envelopes
- white card stock (4 x 6)
- 2 black tea bags (I used Twinning's English Breakfast).

**You can download my invitation template here and a portrait of the unfortunate uncle here.




   The longer you soak the paper, the darker and more antiquated the paper can look. I soaked for a good 10 minutes.









No comments:

Post a Comment