Santa Hat Place Cards for Christmas
- Trace the pattern using tracing paper or a copier. Place the pattern on the red glitter felt, and cut out one shape for each holder.
- Cut 1-1/2x8-inch piece of white fabric. Fold long edges under 1/4 inch, and glue the to the back side of the fabric to make a strip 1x8 inches.
- Glue white trim in place on the front lower curved edge of the red felt. Match straight edges of the red felt; form into a cone.
- Pin the straight edges together and stitch with a tight whipstitch using matching red thread.
- Sew a large jingle bell firmly to the top point, using matching red thread. Slide a place card through the top bell slit.
Tiny Snowman Place Cards for the Christmas Table
What You'll Need:
- Tracing paper or a copier; pencil
- Card stock in desired colors
- 1/16-inch-diameter 3-D dots
- Glue stick; scissors
- Purchased ornament
- Extra ornament clips for ornament tops
- Fine-tip marking pen
- Curtain ring
- How to Make It:
- Trace or copy the patterns. From card stock, cut out the snowman shapes you want.
- From the same pattern, cut out shapes to emphasize three-dimensional pieces, such as the scarf and hat. Stick dimensional dots under the shapes, and layer them on top of the base shape.
- For each snowman, draw on features and add a guest's name. Place an extra ornament clip into the ornament top. Insert the snowman into the clip holder, and set the ornament on a curtain-ring base.