Skip to main content

VANILLA MILK WITH CHOCOLATE ICE CUBES!



   This recipe come from www.sandrakavital.blogspot.com . A truely mesmerizing drink!  Why didn't I think of this! Oh so good!  Vanilla milk with chocolate ice cubes, what a concept!







If you follow this blog a little from its infancy, you know that if I'm a fan of the use of chocolate in desserts and pastries as I appreciate the vision of its smoothness once melted, it does not, however, part of my favorite dishes from a standpoint of taste.

But like any rule there is an exception in this case, it takes the form of hot chocolate before whom I have a hard to resist and which is also my favorite winter drink.
In reality, I say "drink winter" but you may know from last year that they are not the seasons that stop me to enjoy this delicacy.
How in these circumstances to resist the call of Chocolate Ice Summer Jean-Paul Hevin seen at Keiko , a simple chocolate milk reinterpreted in a fun and original in the form of ice that melt chocolate gently when mixing with milk deliciously flavored with vanilla.

A delicious idea frankly that you can add your button to raise the chocolate flavor: coffee, pepper, pepper, cinnamon ..  who can stop you?


 
 (For 4-6 people depending on size of glasses)


Chocolate ice
  •  200ml milk
  •  50ml water
  •  1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
  •   1 teaspoon sugar
  •  1 tablespoon instant coffee (optional)
  •   70g dark chocolate (66%)

Milk with Vanilla
  •  600ml milk
  •  60g sugar
  •  1 vanilla pod

For chocolate ice (12 to 14)


 Finely chop chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl.

Pour milk and water in a saucepan, add sugar, cocoa and instant coffee and mix carefully to avoid lumps. Porter à ébullition sur feu moyen puis retirer du feu. Bring to a boil over medium heat then remove from heat.
 Pour mixture over the chocolate, melt 5 minutes then mix gently with a wooden spoon to get a cream smooth and creamy.
 Cool and pour into an ice cube tray and freeze.





For the vanilla milk


Pour milk into a large saucepan, add sugar and stir to dissolve.
 Slit the vanilla pod in the center, scrape the seeds and put them in the pan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat then remove from heat.
Cool, then refrigerate several hours or preferably overnight.


To serve, place ice cubes in glasses of chocolate (depending on size of glasses 3-4 ice) then pour over the cold milk with vanilla.
You can decorate this beverage serving it with whipped cream and chocolate or cigarettes into the gourmet dessert by mixing milk with the vanilla ice cream for a creamy milkshake: Mister Choc Summer, irresistible nugget of Chocolate . .

Simple and effective!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANILLA PEACH COFFEE CAKE!!

Did you know that the fruit this summer is supposed to be the best it has been in years? Apparently, fruit loves hot weather. I personally have eaten more peaches and cherries this summer than I have in about five years just for that reason.  As I have been a little overzealous lately buying peaches and cherries I found myself with a few peaches that were going to be too ripe for me to eat on the same day. That is unless I wanted to have them for every meal plus a few snacks. So I decided to make this recipe for Vanilla Peach Coffee Cake.  Vanilla Peach Coffee Cake Adapted from  Allrecipes.com Batter: 2 eggs 1 C milk 1/2 C oil 1 tsp. vanilla 1/2 C  sour cream 3 C flour 1 C sugar 1 tsp. baking powder 1/2 tsp. salt 1/2 tsp. baking soda Topping: 5 or 6 large peaches, diced. 3 Tbsp. butter, melted 11/4 C brown sugar 1Tbsp. cinnamon 2 tsp. nutmeg 4 Tbsp. flour Vanilla Icing: 1 Tbsp. butter 1 tsp

PRESENT TOPIARY TO DECORATE YOUR PORCH AND FRONT DOOR!

   This comes from www.thatvillagehouse.blogspot.com .  I made something similar a couple years ago, without the pots.  It was about 6 feet high.  I got the inspiration from a Chirstmas dectoration that we bought at Target. This is a very good idea and make a great enterance to your home.  So here's a little something to thing about for next year.  Before you know it December will be here again.  You could also do something like this for an Easter theme.   Enjoy! A Merry Welcome! So here is my first Christmas project for the year!! I saw something similar at our church's Advent celebration & pretty much straight up copied it. I couldn't help it. It was love at first sight! I plan to make a 2nd stack to go on the other side of my door, so I'm not completely done, but I thought I would share it with you anyway. I started with 3 different sized boxes...9, 12 & 14 inch cubes. I used an ice pick to punch holes in each of them so that I could run

SAPPORO SNOW FESTIVAL FROM JAPAN!!!

     The Sapporo Snow Festival is a famous festival held annually in Sapporo, Japan, over 7 days in February.  Currently, Odori Park, Susukino, and Tsudome are the main sites of the festival.  The 2011 Yuki-matsuri dates are February 7th to the 13th.    The festival is one of Japan's largest and most distinctive winter events.  In 2007, about 2 million people visited Sapporo to see the hundreds of snow statues and ice sculptures at the Odori Park and Suskino sites, in central Sapporo, and the Satoland site.  The festival is thought to be an opportunity for promoting international relations. The International Snow Sculpture Contest has been held at the Odori Park sit since 1974, and teams from various regions of the world participate.      The subject of the statues varies and often features as event, famous building or person from the previous yer.  For example, in 2004, there were statues of Hideki Matsui, the famous baseball player who at that time pl