Quantcast
DECK THE HOLIDAY'S: SOME UNIQUE AND UNUSUAL CHRISTMAS TREES!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SOME UNIQUE AND UNUSUAL CHRISTMAS TREES!

   One of my favorite holiday traditions as a child was setting up the Christmas tree with my family. We had a fake one that we reused every year, along with an assortment of  ornaments.  Every year I'd anticipate the beginning of December because it meant the tree would come out of storage, and we'd proceed to adorn it with the usual trimmings. 

   There's something absolutely magical about tastefully decorated Christmas trees, isn't there? The lights, the tinsel, the ornaments — the entire package can add warmth and comfort to a room in an instant. 

 




Recycled for Christmas





For book lovers everywhere!







Objects of My Affection





99 Bottles of Christmas...





All I want for Christmas is a bicycle... or two.





Taters and Tots for Christmas











Ginseng Roots for all! (This one takes me back to my days in South Korea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment