This recipe comes from www.allrecipes.com . A nice snack, since fall and winter are just around the corner.
Pumpkin lovers will sing songs of praise over this holiday confection! Creamy and smooth, it will end any meal happily.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9x9 inch pan with aluminum foil, and set aside.
- In a 3 quart saucepan, heat milk and sugar over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Mix in pumpkin puree and cinnamon; bring back to a boil. Stir in marshmallow creme and butter. Bring to a rolling boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 18 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and add white chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir until creamy and all chips are melted. Pour into prepared pan. Cool, remove from pan, and cut into squares. Store in a cool, dry place.
Pumpkin lovers will sing songs of praise over this holiday confection! Creamy and smooth, it will end any meal happily."