Quantcast
DECK THE HOLIDAY'S: LET'S MAKE SOME HOLIDAY GIFT TAGS!!

Friday, December 6, 2013

LET'S MAKE SOME HOLIDAY GIFT TAGS!!

Last Minute Gift Tags- Recycled Crafts

Sb1
Last week at craft day, Karla reminded me of some Christmas gift tags I made last year with the Cuttlebug and old ornament boxes.  Karla was going to make some from her boxes, but we didn't get around to it- so I made some for her. 
Some vintage ornament boxes have great graphics, and I hate to throw them away, so I cut the pictures from the boxes...
Sb2
....
IMG_0004
...get out my Cuttlebug and Sizzix tag template.
Sb4
...cut the boxes so the pictures will line up with the outline of the tags.
IMG_0007

...crank the Cuttlebug and see what comes out.
Sometimes, it's a good idea to proof read the tags before you tie them to the package.
Case in point:
Image5
Sb7 
I'm pairing up the tags with some bakers twine and slipping them in a white burlap bag for a hostess gift for Karla...she's having a dinner tonight.
IMG_0012 
Want to make some tags, but don't have ornament boxes or a Cuttlebug?
Image4I scanned some tags so you can print them on cardstock and cut them out.
Here's a full page .pdf of theornament box tags.
I also scanned some favorite vintage wrapping papers with and without an oval templates.  You can print the oval tags on cardstock, and cut out; or print the gift wrap on card stock and cut into any shape you want.




Double click on any image to open in a larger size in a new window and right click your mouse to save the image to your computer.
Image1 
Image0 
Image3 
Image2 

No comments:

Post a Comment